Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival
The Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival occurs over the Second Weekend of March each year, with a vast range of events occurring during the three days and extending well in to the long summer evenings.
Junee is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Wagga Wagga, Temora, Harden and Cootamundra. Junee is also an easy day trip from Canberra, Gundagai, Albury, Bathurst, Griffith, Holbrook and Goulburn to name just a few places close by.
For those coming a little further afar, Junee has plenty of accommodation options in, and around, town. There are motels, hotels, caravan parks and B&Bs including a couple of train carriages converted for guest accommodation.
The annual Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival is a great way to discover everything Junee has to offer. Getting sidetracked for a few days has never been so much fun with Heritage Train Shuttles, excellent food, wine, music and more at the Junee festival.
Enjoy the local produce, talent, and a host of activities;
- Jump on the beautifully restored heritage Train for a trip down memory lane.
- Do a bit of train spotting, with historical displays and even a working steam train in one of our local resident's front yard.
- Take in the vintage car and motor bike displays.
- Enjoy the fabulous live music scene.
- Have a taste of the Bush Poets' Breakfast.
- Indulge in exotic, and traditional, food and drinks at various venues.
- View the fantastic street parade from numerous vantage points across the town.
- Pursue the various wares on sale at the market stalls.
The Junee Rhythm and Rail Festival is a community-organised major event. March 9-11 2018 will be the Festival?s Tenth Anniversary.
Friday March 9, 2018 6:00pm - Late (11:00pm)
Saturday March 10, 2018 10:00am - Late (11:00pm)
Sunday March 11, 2018 10:00am - 5pm
Location: Broadway, Junee, NSW
Contact Phone: (02) 6924 3246